Before & After: A Place to Call Home

Hi everyone, I'm Jen from A place 2 call home. I'm so excited to be here sharing a 
few areas of my home. We bought a 122 year old home, so we have the great pleasure 
of having some fabulous before and afters. 
Our foyer. It wasn't much of a welcoming area when we first walked into the house.
We painted, refinished the floors and filled it with some functional furniture. I really love the view into the kitchen now.

Here is our dining room, with a peekaboo shot into the kitchen. 
We painted the room, added the light fixture and added our special touch. This room is about to get a complete makeover. I'm really excited about it.
Our upstairs hallway. It wasn't anything very special before

We painted the walls, and added board and batten over the whole upstairs hallway. I'm a fan of board and batten, I think it really makes this space special. I then added bookcases to give this house the functionality that it needs. Having no closets, means we really need to use all the space we have.
And the before and afters side by side
If you'd like to see more of my house tour go here
Or if you'd like to see more of the before & after pictures you can go here

Thanks for having me!!

***********************************  

Absolutely stunning Before  & After photos, don't you agree? Jen managed to create a very
beautiful and lovely home which she was willing to share with us today. If you  liked what you saw
then pop over to her blog and say "hi" and while you're there take a look at her cute nursery,
kitchen (in love with the tiles by the way!) and bedroom too!
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

8 comments:

  1. Olga,
    Your makeover is amazing!!1Your house is gorgeous.Love that built in cabinet.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great new look! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I call a successful makeover, congratulations, your house is lovely.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen's home is so gorgeous- her hard work and love shows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how light and bright the after is. She must feel great when she comes home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen's house is so gorgeous isn't it - they must have worked so hard to get it look the way it does !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Great job! I love seeing unfortunate spaces made beautiful!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover