Coming soon at an IKEA near you!



New products are about to be added in IKEA's catalogue.
They're from the PS series, i.e. design items at low prices, and they are expected at
IKEA stores mid. of May.
So take a look of what Appartment Therapy and IKEA say that is expected.






Info was found in one of my favorite blogs and source of inspiration:
the Greek blog Rdeco.
Photobucket

***NOTE: This is a re-written post. The original post was published in March 2012 but was deleted due
to a system error ***



Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

4 comments:

  1. Even though I've seen these before, I'm still loving those box shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    LOVE these items. Maybe I should just go ahead and camp out now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love IKEA! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thank you so much for your visit and leaving a comment and I hope you come back again. I just strolled through your blog and I find it very interesting and creative. Also, I'm a big IKEA fan and have remodeled my whole kitchen with it. Too bad the closest IKEA is a 3 hour drive one way! Anyway, have a graet day!
    ~ Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover